Monday, January 14, 2013

Post-Christmas "Fallout"


It's January.  It's a time when we get back into our old routine.  Less food, less parties, a little less money in our pockets and a little more weight on our hips.  Forget resolutions.  Who keeps them?  Start right now to make continuous and conscious efforts to lose the weight, pay off debt, and save for next years Christmas gifts.  Here are some suggestions;





Make Decisions
Decide what you really want.  Are you interested in saving money and paying off debt?  Write it down.  Later on, when you feel like quitting, read this to remember why you started.

Track it!
Keeping track of what you eat and the money you spend each day may seem like a monumental and boring task but it's a great way to take control of these areas in your life. 

Changing
Realize that you'll need to make some day-to-day changes to make this happen.  You may need to start saying 'no' to impulsive buys, eating out as well as taking a good look at other ways to save money and taking the steps to do so. 

Make it Fun!
Try and have fun with it.  See how much debt you can pay off, how much money you can save for a vacation, or how much weight you can lose.  Everything within reason of course.  Stay motivated by reminding yourself how far you've come.

Any tips to share?  Add them to the comments below.

Rebecca

3 comments:

  1. My little princess is so beautiful) I underwent using Dr Itua Herbal Medicine. I had a miscarriage 7 years ago. I still can’t hold back my tears when I remember that horrible period of my life. After my loss I couldn’t get back to life for a long time. I’m glad I have my husband. He gave me support I needed the most. Together we can do everything! We wanted to have kids for a really long time. We’ve gone through a lot, but if you want something badly, you’ll get it! I had to search online on how i can use herbal remedy due to my infertility then i came across Dr Itua how he cure all kind diseases and helped a lady from Kansas City to get pregnant so i contacted him on email,He gave me some guild lines to follow he also send me his herbal medicine via courier service which he instruct me on how to drink it for two weeks really i did and after 7 days of having intercourse with my husband few days later i noticed my period didn't come then i decided to go for check up i was pregnant with a baby,Dr Itua is a genuine miracle man..I've got pregnant from first attempt. We were over the moon! Our girls were born in May 2015. We've just celebrated their first birthday. Finally joy and peace came to our family.Here his Email/Whatsapp Number...+2348149277967/  drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com He cure the following...infertility Liver/kidney Inflammatory,Diabetis,Herpes Virus, Lupus, HPV, Cancer, Hiv/Aids, Hepatitis, Als, MS, Menstrual Cramp,  Fribroid.

    ReplyDelete

  2. But Dr. Itua, Traditional Herbal Practitioner in Africa, has cured HIV/Cancer which is extracted from some rare herbs. It is highly potential to cure AIDS & Cancer 100% without any residue. Dr Itua herbal medicine has already passed various blogs on how he uses his powerful herbs to heal all kinds of diseases such as. Herpes, HIV,,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,Hypertension,Colo_Rectal Cancer, Diabetes, Hepatitis,Hpv,Weak ErectionLyme Disease,Blood Cancer,Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease,Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer,siva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroqquinolone Toxicity,Brain Cancer,Breast Cancer,Lung Cancer,Kidney Cancer,Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresS sclerosis,Seizures,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpe ,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,

    Dementia.,Wart Remover,Cold Sore, Epilepsy, also his herbal boost immune system as well. I'm telling this because he uses his herbal medicine to cure me from hepatitis B and HIV, which I have been living on for 9 months now with no side effects. Herbal Medicine is just as good when drinking it although i have to use the restroom after drinking it which I don't really care about because i just want to get the virus out of my body, I will recommend Dr Itua to anyone sick out here to contact Dr Itua with this following information.

    Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com /
    Web: www.drituaherbalcenter.com
    He might be late to respond because he is always busy with patents, but he will surely get back to you with a positive response.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natural Remedies for Burning Mouth Syndrome play an important role in treating this infection without any side effects. Burning Mouth Syndrome Home Remedies It helps disinfect the mouth and relieve pain. Herbal Supplement for Burning Mouth Syndrome can help reduce pain, irritation and also help fight infections.

    ReplyDelete