Thursday, August 4, 2011

Shark eat you!

My parents have planned a trip to Iceland at the end of September and have pretty much been inviting everyone else they come into contact with. Thing is, when they invite someone, they tell them that if they do come along, that they'd have to try eating some fermented shark meat. Really? Ugh. Like if that was an official stipulation of visiting Iceland, NOBODY would fly there. Seriously. They would have some major tourism issues. I looked it up in wikipedia and it says, "Those new to it will usually gag involuntarily on the first attempt to eat it due to the high ammonia content".

My Dad is insistent that anyone that comes along with them must to try this. I say, if my Dad agrees to wear this hat every day of the trip, I'll think about it..


After telling him that he should wear this hat, his response was, "I think we should all get one". Really Dad? Great idea. We'll end up embarrassing our entire country. You think it's bad when a family wears the same colour t-shirt while on vacation? Well, picture an entire family wearing these shark "hats" instead.


I'm starting to think that their invitation was more of a non-invitation. What do you think?


Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment